Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hong Kong #OOTD


Ni Hao! Yes Im back! I'm Back on the streets of Hong Kong! But this time, Im with my BFF's. Since me and my friends loves dressing up, each day we have our fashion trends. From Black to colorful #OOTD's we have it! Reminder when in Hong Kong you gotta dress to impress! Wear comfortable but fashionable! We all know that Hong Kong is the Fashion Capital of Asia so Laban!!! 


Black to Black! 



Avant Garde Inspired 











Jacket - HM 
Necklace - Forever 21 
Top - Forever 21 
Leggings - HM 
Shoes - I.T. HK 


Coachella Vibes 



Disney Outfit, Wear Comfortable and Fashionable! 



Love this top from StyleStunnerManila 





Fedora - Zara
Top - Style Stunner Manila
Knitted Sweater - Forever 21 
Shorts - Forever 21 
Shoes - HM 


Printed Saturday 





Chic Glamour






Black Aztec Coordinated from Style Stunner Manila! Check them out on Instagram! 
Hong Kong Diary soon on the Blog! ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment