Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TOP 10 EDM FESTIVAL 2014 in the PHILIPPINES

EDM or Electronic Dance Music is getting bigger in the Philippines! This music includes Trance, Techno, House and breakbeat! 

I admit Im a Huge fan of EDM and Die Hard Raver! Raving for me is part of my Life and it's a Lifestyle. I can't live a day without Music. I love getting lost while listening to music and Music makes my Heart Beat! 😻😻  EDM is my Therapy! 

RAVER FOREVER! 

So here's my top fave Music Fest this Year! 



EAT - SLEEP - RAVE - REPEAT!  




10. ICONA POP! 

Swedish DJ duo playing Electro House and Indie Pop! Their biggest hit is "I LOVE IT" 

ICONA POP MANILA! 

ICONA Pop invades Manila last June 26, 2014. My first time to see them live Playing! I really love their songs! All of them! 


Aino and Caroline at Raven! 


Crowd during the Show! FIND me! :) 


Oh Hello there Ladies! I'm inch away from this duo! 


All I need in this Life of Sin is me and my Girlfriend! Thank you So much Miss Karel! 😍😍 


I mean Me and my Girlfriends! #BU Bloggers United


We Got The World! - ICONA POP! 



9. TOKYO EDM INVASION 

a Japanese themed dance music event featuring Tokyo's biggest DJ! Held last August 2014 at SMX! 

Japanese Artist: 
DJ Dantz, Ayumi and Tsubee, Daijiro
Filipino Artist: 
Ace Ramos and Deuce Manila! 


Ayumi and Tsubee! 


The DEUCE MANILA! #DEUCED 


Rave Buddies! Or RaVe Bading? Lol! 


#OOTN 


Got #DEUCED 


DJ ACE RAMOS! My fave local DJ! #PLURVIBES 


Arigato! Japan Japan! 

Cool and humble Duo DJ from Japan! Japan eras! 


8. DVBBS  

Canadian Duo formed in 2012. Brothers of Chis Andre and Alex Andre! They are most famous in their international Hit TSUNAMI! 


DVBBS at HYVE last September 4, 2014! 

Chris and Andre! So Fucking Hot! Those Curly Hairs! I wanna hang out with them! Lol! 


RAVEOLOGY! 


With KATARINA my Love! Asian Next Top Model! 



Rave Buddies! 


DANCE TO EXPRESS NOT TO IMPRESS! 🙌🙌


We were young , this is dirty, gold skies and Immortal are my favorites! 


With BAE! 


(C) to Art Oca! Find me! :)) 

6. ARMIN ONLY INTENSE 

Armin Van Buuren is a dutch music producer and DJ. He is known for mostly playing Progressive Trance! He won 5 times number spot on DJ's Magazine's top 100 DJ! 


ARMIN Only Intense at SM MOA arena last May 30! 


My Love and His Music! I love everything about him! 


STATE OF TRANCE!! 


Without you now THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!' 


Master PING PONG! 


DROP! Free Hugs from Armin! 

6. UNLEASHED 2 

Its the biggest free wet Party in Phillipines! Featuring our talented DJ's. Produced by WEEDOO! 

Featuring: Ace Ramos, Mars Miranda, Marc Marasigan, Katsy Lee, Cherry Summer and Motherbass! 

The night is full of fun, adding the wet ambiance by the non stop rain! Literally WET PARTY! 


Ravers Forever! 


 Non stop Rain! Non stop Party! (C) Art Oca 


The calm before the storm! #FRESH 


Thank you to Viber for our pouch! Big Help Guys! 



Rave Buddies! 


DRENCHED! Those fire Trucks tho adding more fuuuunn!! 


WE COME. WE LOVE . WE RAVE! 

5.CLOSE UP FOREVER SUMMER 

Starts the hottest summer in manila last April 5 at Globe Curcuit Events! It was the First ever Crowd-sourced Party in the Country! 

Featuring international artist, ALESSO, DENIZ KOYU and HELENA! 


Here's My #OOTD FLOWER POWER! 


CLOSE UP FOREVER SUMMER! 


BLOGGERS UNITED! 🙌🙌 


DJ ALESSO! My Sweddish Guy! 
Heroes, Years, Clash, and Calling are my Faves! 


The CITY OF DREAMS!! The Best! 



Rave Buddies! 


The Best summer Party in the City! 

4. ONE VIBE PH 

ONE NATION ONE PRIDE! 
Great Music definitely is one way to unite all Filipinosand that's exact what happened during the Show! 


Celebrating Independence Day in a Diff Way! 

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT! 

Featuring Apl De Ap, Funk Avy, Motherbass, Hardrock sofa and LAIDBACK LUKE! 


#OOTN 


Patriotism! 

 
KUYA LUKE! 
A proud Filipino-dutch DJ and producer and currently top 10 on the world Top 100 DJ's! 
So proud of Him! And I Love him too!  


Put your Hands Up! 🙌🙌



This sign! For the love of Kuya Luke! One of the best day of my life! 🙌🙌 
Never Stop raving! 


The after Show story! 

3. ADHOC RESURGENCE

The best college party in town! And take note free tequila shots and beer for all! What a good way to take a break from a stressful semester! 


#OOTN 


Lights and Sound! Party all Night! 



Who says adults are not invited? Lol! #PartyHard 

9. GO HARDWELL OR GO HOME 

Hardwell is world's nunber 1 DJ  in the world based on DJ magazine's top 100 DJ! Aside from his great tracks he is the most handsome Dj for me! 


Go Hardwell! 


Apollo, my Love! 


#OOTN 


The best indoor Party so Far! 


Rave Buddies! :)) 


Spaceman! Fucking Great!! 
Greatest Moment of My life! Oh HARDWELL! 

 
After the Show! My whole body is in pain! Feels like I'm Hypoglycemic! Great Night! Great Show! 

1. NEVERLAND MANILA 2014 

It's the biggest EDM event and festival in the Pgilippines! A 12 hours non stop party featuring awesome DJ's! With amazing setup and professional production that this country has never seen!

Featuring the best EDM DJ's in the World!  DJs Afrojack, Knife Party, Axwell Λ Ingrosso, Ferry Corsten, Bassjackers, Shermanology, Apster, D-Wayne, and StadiumX.


#OOTN 



There's no place I'd rather Be! 



Axwell x ingrosso 


Mr. Ten Feet Tall! 


The Best Outdoor Party For Me!! 
Promise!! 


Coz we really enjoyed every minute of it! 
Our Haggard Face! 


The Best! 


Can't wait for Neverland Manila 2015! 
Hope to see you guys in our next rave party! Spread Love! Love EDM! 


ITS IN OUR BLOOD! OUR DNA! OUR HEARTS! 
ELECTRO DANCE MUSIC
PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT #PLURVIBES 


No comments:

Post a Comment